5 training gaps you need to be aware of
1. Knowledge retention: Who is responsible for Bullhorn data cleansing, hygiene and management? If they leave, do they pass on their knowledge or do they take it with them?
2. Training new team members: Have you developed training that effectively teaches newcomers your data management processes? Once completed, do they have the skills needed to maximise their use of your tools?
3. Updating on updates: Do you have systems in place to ensure you are alerted about and gain training on software feature releases, to get maximum value from every tool?
4. Communicating changes - When you make a change, let s say to a Bullhorn configuration, is it communicated clearly and quickly to everyone? Does this communication describe how the change will affect current processes, reports and automations?
5. Consistency of approach - Do you have established processes that everyone adheres to? An example: if different people use different statuses in Bullhorn, it can result in reporting inaccuracies and automation issues.